My Consumer News

Friday, June 16, 2006

Philly Cheese Steak

Philly Cheese Steak List

Following the previous Cheese Steak posting, I thought I would start a list of Cheese Steaks that I have had that were acceptable...and any comments if they deserve if any. Many of the places that are in this list, I have written about in Lizzie's travel blog in numerous postings.

  • Oaks Italian Deli Pizzeria has quite a nice cheese steak...also has nice selection of pizza slices available and outdoor seating. (610) 666-0280
  • Sunset Grill and Pizzeria(610)917-9404-a small place, but quality food. Very tasty cheese steak(believe I had chicken)
  • Independence Brew Pub has an adequate Cheese Steak...I will take it, but their saving grace is their beer selection.
  • Eve's Lunch in Norristown...tremendously good Cheese Steakesque sandwich called a Zep...soooo goood.610-277-6600
  • Zandy's in Allentown (610) 434-7874 a really good Cheese Steak in the Lehigh Valley
  • The Brass Rail (610) 797-2484 has quite a following in the Lehigh Valley. Acutally will ship cheese steaks.

This is a list of places that I have had cheese steak sandwiches. Next post will be of Cheese steak places that I have heard are good, but I want to try. If you know any places please leave me a comment and I wil try to add to one or both lists(will have to visit and eat one to add to this Cheese Steak list)


1 Comments:

  • Just had an Archer Farms sugar Free Grapefruit Energy Drink. Quite refreshing. Archer Farms is distributed by Target.
    Oh, just surfing and came across this site that has reviews of over 70 different "Energy Drinks"
    http://www.screamingenergy.com/
    Keep on adding to your list...

    By Blogger Elizablitzzz, at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home