My Consumer News

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

LEGO Star Wars Art

As I searched the web for anything related to LEGOs and art I came across this really cool blog - LEGO Star Wars. Kids are becoming less and less interested in art, drawing and the like - possibly due to computers, video games, etc. But this site combines both art and video games. LEGO, which has been popular with kids, especially boys, from the beginning of time, now has a site that shows exactly how to draw the popular LEGO characters.

Dreamalong.com - one of my favorite sites for educational toys - which I learned about here - My Consumer News: Lego Mindstorm Robotic Toys, has an entire section devoted to LEGO and LEGO Star Wars toys. This would be a great place to start the beginnings of your LEGO collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home