My Consumer News

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Titanium Drill Set


Recently purchased an as seen on TV product, a Titanium Drill Set from Ehousehub.com, which is a home improvement site. I have been needing a good set of bits, since the ones that came with my cordless drill have a lot to be desired. Everytime I tried to use one, it seemed the bits would be shredded in a matter of minutes, and frequently the task I was working on would remain incomplete due to frustration caused by the weak metal of the bits. The package arrived quickly, and upon opening it I was impressed by the container which has plastic dividers to keep the various fasteners organized. I have not had the opportunity to use the bits, but I am sure I will use them all at one time or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home